If you have been looking to learn cone technique - how to use cones to draw and paint your mandalas, don't look any further, you have come to the right place!
In this course you will learn:
- How to prepare, fill and revive your cones:
- How to create cones yourself step by step.
- How to fill the cones with paint, seal them and prepare them for work.
- How to recognise and revive exhausted cones.
- Paint consistency understanding:
- How to use different paint consistency for different elements and different thicknesses, so to get the best result when applying the technique to your artwork.
Step by step practice of different elements:
- You will learn to draw different elements and practice them thoroughly to later use them in your mandalas creation.
- From basic elements such as Dots, Lines, to complexed elements such as Swirls, Mirror Swirls, Split Swirls, Swooshes, Spirals, Leafs, Domes, Hearts and Hatching.
- At the end of the course you will be guided to paint your final project - A beautiful Mandala designed by your teacher Olga, to which you will apply everything we learned in the course.
We offer 10% discount using the coupon code:
when registering to the August 21 first launch of
How To Draw Your Mandala With A cone by the artist Olga Irikova
This discount available till July 28th at 23:59